/a> Beiyang Group” title=” Beiyang Group” > Beiyang Group” title=” Beiyang Group” > Beiyang Group” title=” Beiyang Group” > Beiyang Group RFID anti-counterfeiting medicine
1. System background
Medicine is a special kind of product. Except for some medicines that focus on health care and nutrition, the main function of medicine is to cure diseases and save people. The issue of “seeing a doctor is difficult and expensive” has been raised more than once in various conferences in recent years, and the drug reform has attracted much attention.
The inflated drug prices are the focus of everyone’s attention. In the drug market, the largest forced consumption market, under the inducement of huge profits, counterfeit goods in drugs are not only the natural enemies of drug manufacturers, but also make consumers feel frightened when purchasing drugs, what anti-counterfeiting methods to use and how to eliminate the market. The counterfeit goods in China are a major proposition that the pharmaceutical industry and even the entire pharmaceutical industry are constantly discussing.
2. System overview
The drug RFID supply chain information platform constructed by RFID technology can realize real-time tracking and supervision of drugs in production, circulation, distribution and retail. Because RFID Electronic tags have technical characteristics such as large storage capacity, fast transmission speed, non-counterfeiting, and concurrent identification, through the support of the supply chain platform database, and affixing RFID electronic tags to individual pharmaceutical products, it can be reliably real-time in the tag. It can record the supply chain information related to medicines, so as to conduct real-time medicine supply chain supervision. Specific supply chain key data can be traced: from when the drug leaves the factory, through the subsequent supply chain process, and finally through the retailer or hospital to the patient.
Relevant regulatory authorities can achieve the purpose of market regulation and supervision through data verification and statistics; doctors and patients can also read the data information stored in the label to ensure drug safety; while pharmaceutical companies are in the process of realizing drug anti-counterfeiting and improving operational efficiency. At the same time, the sharing of data information such as warehousing and circulation in the supply chain can also be used to improve work efficiency and collaboration capabilities.
The use of RFID pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology can prevent counterfeit products from flowing into the sales market, control product quality, supervise and manage sales personnel, formulate reasonable service strategies, strengthen market control and management, guide enterprise product design and positioning, and improve the timeliness of business decisions.
3. System flow
The use of RFID technology will optimize the production, circulation, and sales of the entire pharmaceutical product, obtain accurate information flow in real time, improve the monitoring in the circulation process, effectively achieve anti-counterfeiting, and curb the flow of counterfeit drugs into the market.
1) Pharmaceutical companies, as drug manufacturers, are responsible for affixing RFID electronic labels to drug packaging. There are two types of drug RFID electronic tags, one is the HF tag attached to the small drug packaging box of each sales unit, and the other is the UHF tag attached to the packaging carton.
2) Circulation-related units (including pharmaceutical wholesale enterprises, pharmaceutical retail enterprises, and medical institutions) are equipped with special RFID devices that can identify and read and write. Pharmaceutical business enterprises conduct product authenticity identification and circulation information writing operations during the product entry and exit links.
3) The drug administration department can use hand-held (portable) identification and reading and writing equipment to conduct on-site inspection and identification of the drugs in the warehouse and the drugs on sale in the relevant units of drug circulation.
4) Manage the identity registration and issuance of digital certificates of drug manufacturers, drug distributors, drug retailers, and medical institutions. The equipment used by enterprises and institutions is also certified and managed through appropriate mechanisms.
5) When consumers buy medicines in hospitals or pharmacies, they can identify the authenticity of the medicines through the identifiable reading and writing machines or self-service identification terminals of the hospitals or pharmacies.
6) The application software of the platform is connected with the information systems of drug production enterprises, wholesale enterprises, retail enterprises, medical institutions, etc. through the data interface to realize data exchange. Complete drug circulation records are collected on the platform to realize circulation supervision and Internet authenticity inquiry.
4. Anti-counterfeiting inquiry and sales management
1) Distributors and retailers are equipped with handheld devices to check the authenticity of drugs
The sales of medicines is the most important part of the anti-counterfeiting process. Most counterfeit medicines enter the circulation of medicines through loopholes in the sales process. It can be stipulated that pharmaceutical distributors must be equipped with hand-held devices, and the delivered medicines must be inspected to ensure that no counterfeit medicines are mixed; at the same time, the sales of high-end medicines are often sold through large shopping malls, supermarkets, specialty stores, etc., it is recommended that retailers also equip A (can be rented) handset to verify the authenticity of medicines. As consumers, when purchasing medicines, they have the right to require retailers to use handheld mobile phones to check the authenticity of medicines on the spot. If they can successfully read the data to indicate that it is genuine medicine, if they cannot read the data on the label, consumers can refuse to buy.
2) Establish an inquiry agency for medicine
The electronic tag data processed by the reader will be recorded in the server, and the data processing system is linked to the Web query system. Distributors, retailers or drug buyers can query the ID number of the electronic tag through the communication network to identify the authenticity of the drug. .
5. System Features
1) Tracking of the pharmaceutical supply process
The system can record and track the operation of pharmaceutical products in real time, accurately and completely, and can comprehensively and efficiently strengthen the management from product production, transportation, to sales, etc., and provide various comprehensive and easy-to-use queries, statistics, data analysis, etc. Features.
2) Effective anti-counterfeiting function
In the sales process of medicine, since it is not possible to open the package on the spot to check its authenticity, this provides an opportunity for counterfeiters. However, through the information in the pasted electronic label, you can clearly understand the location, year, date of manufacture, ingredients and other information of the drug, and realize the function of drug anti-counterfeiting identification.
3) Warehousing management of medicines
Paste an electronic label on each bottle of medicine to record data such as placement, product category, date, etc., according to the unique code of each product, to grasp the status of the goods and the quality of medicine at any time, so as to facilitate warehouse management and immediately understand Items that need to be replenished are convenient for out-of-stock management. And in the case of return or exchange, as long as it is poured into the system, the data can be modified.
6. Social benefits
1) It can effectively improve the level of supervision
Due to the lack of basic information, many supervision work in the field of drug circulation can only stay at the level of post-event supervision. Using RFID technology, it is possible to achieve the organic unity of pre-prevention, in-process supervision, and post-processing, and to achieve full coverage of supervision work.
2) It can prevent the manufacture and sale of counterfeit goods to the greatest extent, and improve the accident handling ability
After adopting the electronic label technology, since the information in the label is difficult to be tampered with, it is difficult for these counterfeit medicines to flow into the circulation link and into the hands of patients. Recycling and disposal is also much easier when counterfeit medicines are found.
3) It can effectively promote the upgrading of industrial energy level
If the electronic label technology is promoted in pharmaceutical enterprises, these enterprises will definitely improve their informatization level and management ability, which will undoubtedly be of great help to improve the energy level of the industry and enhance the competitiveness of enterprises.